Are you afraid of divulging yourself to your crush? You're presumably scared of being disavowed or saying something dumb.So, keep the spirits high! Your odds aren't as grim as you believe Remember, even if you do nothing, your possibilities are nil.
Talk to your crush without hesitation and feel relaxed. Relationship rejections won't end your life. So take it easy and disclose whatever is there in your heart.
The following advice is about how to start a conversation with your crush:-
- Be yourself and never let yourself feel bad. Text and talk to your crush as much you can and as much he/she seems interested. Don't force yourself nor the person you talk to. Introduce yourself and know about him.
- Now when you started to talk to your crush make sure you confirm if that person isn't in love with some other person. Your efforts won't be effective if that person loves someone else.
- Talk to your crush about interests and hobbies. When you get to know your crush better, you'll see that you have mutual passions that you can discuss with him or her. You may also initiate a discussion by talking about stuff you both do at school or work, or by bringing up someone you both meet.
- A sweet compliment here and there will make your crush like you more if you feel relaxed and confident talk to your crush anytime. If your crush suspects you of not being sincere, your words will lose their meaning.
- Talk to your crush, ask for their support with everything. When you ask your crush for guidance with anything, it shows that you care for their feelings and views.